Thank you to everyone who participated in our Purdy’s Fundraiser.
Also a big hug and thank you to all who have sent holiday donations.
We save kitty lives based entirely on great teamwork!
Our team includes those volunteering, fostering, and donating.
We hope you will think of us when making gift donations. Email Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org for more detailed info.
We will send a card telling them about the gift donation in their name and what it will provide. These donation gifts literally save kitties' lives!
Here are a few of the things your gift donations will provide for rescued kitties who have not yet found homes due to medical or behavioural issues. Your choice will be noted in the card we send your gift recipient.
- $10 pays for catnip for our cat toys made by volunteers
- $10 provides kitty litter for a rescued cat for a month
- $15 feeds a rescued cat for two weeks
- $25 provides medication for a rescued cat
- $25 pays for a scratching post for a foster home
- $30 feeds a rescued cat for one month
- $50 covers a vet exam for a rescued cat
- $50 provide 100 needles for a diabetic cat
- $50 pays for insulin for a diabetic cat
- $50 provides thyroid or kidney medication for a senior cat for a month
- $50 covers basic expenses for a cat in a Long Term Senior Foster Home
- $50 provides food for a rural feral feeding station for a month
- $75 pays for an exam and antibiotics for a rescued cat
- $75 covers an X-ray for a cat in need
- $100 pays for a tall cat post/condo for a cat in a foster home
- $150 covers a geriatric blood panel for a rescued senior cat
- $500 covers a straightforward dental surgical procedure for a cat
Helping Homeless Cats of Greater Victoria Society was formed in 2009 for the purpose of rescuing abandoned domestic cats and helping feral cats. Our goal is to find good foster and permanent homes for cats we have rescued so we can help more cats in the future. When possible, we maintain long-term foster homes for seniors, low income families, and those on disability. We rely heavily on donations from supporters in order to help cats in desperate need of food, shelter, and medical care. Donations also allow us to maintain our foster homes which greatly benefit not only the cats but also the people who love them.